On behalf of Grünenthal, a global pharmaceutical company specialized in pain management and related diseases, Medhouse is searching for a Nordic Sales Team Coordinator for a full- time position at Grünenthal’s Nordic HQ in Ørestaden.
The position is full time, reporting to local Country Head.
Objectives and key responsibilities:
To provide administrative support to operational activities of KAM team in the Nordics (1 DK, 2 SWE, 6 NOR, 1 FIN):
- Support Nordic KAMs in daily activities and tasks according to KAM plans.
- Support local Country Head and local Nordic Leadership team.
- Coordination of external meetings/congress activities.
- Prepare/verify/overlook contracts and invitations according to legislation.
- Material distribution, registration into Veeva/Advance/CRM.
- Hotel/flights/congress booking & registration.
- Prepare, organize and follow-up on internal meetings/activities.
- Support teams with address lists from CRM system.
- Coordinate invoices/contracts, PO creation.
- Support KAM in omnichannel activities/meetings.
- Contact to agencies and vendors.
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience as sales team assistant from similar position in Pharma.
- Experience from leadership team coordination.
- Relevant education.
- Good pharma market understanding.
- Service minded and helpful.
- Structured and well-organized.
- Good communication/coordination skills.
- Experienced MS Office user.
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language.
We are looking for a self-motivated, trustworthy, service-minded, determined and flexible colleague with a strong drive and the will to assist and coordinate operational everyday tasks in collaboration with our Nordic KAMs.
You will be part of an organization, characterized by knowledge sharing, competence development, working in close collaboration with supporting colleagues. For further information on Grünenthal, please visit: www.grunenthal.com.
If you are the right person for this position, please submit your application and cover letter by using the apply button.
For further information, please contact Helle Neel Jensen on M: + 45 40750805, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continuously evaluate the applications received and look forward to hearing from you.