We are searching for an experienced Hospital KAM within Immunology for the Danish and Icelandic market.
Our customer Sobi is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on treatments within Immunology, Hematology and Rare Diseases. Head office is based in Stockholm with affiliates in more than 30 countries.
The position is full time with preferred start 1st October 2021, reporting to Nordic Business Unit Director Immunology.
You are based in Denmark, with flexibility to work both from home and from Sobi-office in Kgs. Lyngby. You will cover both Denmark and Iceland.
Main Scoop & Responsibilities:
- Developing and exploring the potential for continued sales growth of Immunology portfolio in Denmark & Iceland towards health care professionals within Immunology and infectious diseases at hospitals in Denmark & Iceland.
- Providing input to strategy and tactics, based on insights from key stakeholders in Denmark & Iceland.
- Creating access, relationships to HCPS in relation to company strategy, policy & current regulations.
- Defining commercial activities and actions, together with team colleagues to reach objectives.
- Improving knowledge/competencies in therapeutic areas though participation in congresses, meetings, and relevant activities.
- Developing strong cross-functional Key Account Management plan per treatment center.
- Organizing & planning own activities.
- Securing timely reporting in CRM- system according to Sobi standards.
- Applying, following and respecting legislative and company requirements regarding drug scientific information, drug safety and ethical code.
- Representing Sobi at national and international congresses.
- Project management: Identification of innovative projects, developing and implementing projects with team members at different treatment centers in Denmark.
- Working with the Nordic PM to identify, plan and execute value adding projects.
To qualify for this position, you are/you have ideally:
- Nurse, pharmacist or other relevant educational background and experience from similar positions.
- Certified LIF education.
- Minimum 3 years of Pharma marketing-/sales experience from highly specialized therapy area(s), preferably immunology or rare disease area.
- Strong in building customer relations.
- Specialty pharma key account management experience, with proven track record.
- Experience in navigating local health systems & decision-making processes, and knowledge of Danish ENLI-rules and regulations.
- Native Danish speaker, English proficiency (orally).
- Experience from working in a Nordic organisation.
- Driving Licence.
- Experienced MS office user.
We are looking for a proactive, decisively, active cross-functional team player, with a positive and empathetic mindset. An excellent listener, and presenter with good social and negotiation skills, who enjoys evaluating own performance to learn and improve, acting as a role model for others in line with Sobi’s values.
You will be part of both the Nordic Immunology team, and part of the Danish team situated at the office in Kgs. Lyngby.
You will work closely with colleagues across commercial, medical, and patient access functions, and be part of an organization, characterized by knowledge sharing, competence development, working in close collaboration with supporting colleagues, having responsibility for the Danish & Icelandic market.
For further information, please visit www.sobi.com.
If you are the right person for this position, please submit your application and cover letter by using the apply button.
For more information, please contact Helle Neel Jensen on M:+ 45 40750805, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continuously evaluate the applications received and look forward to hearing from you.