Don't miss this opportunity - Medhouse looking for a Evidence & Outcomes Associate to Oxehealth!
Oxehealth is a leader in vision-based patient monitoring and management systems helping clinicians engineer ever better care for the elderly and vulnerable.
Our technology gives carers and nurses the insights they require to plan resident care and proactively intervene to help their residents so that they deliver safer, higher quality and more efficient care.
Short about the role
As Evidence & Outcomes Associate, you will be the lead representative for Oxehealth in combined Oxehealth and customer project teams to measure and document the benefits (clinical, operational and financial) that our service has delivered.
With each customer, you will co-create an outcomes and realisation project plan, align the plan with the responsible stakeholders; then coach and support the outcomes and realisation team to deliver high-quality qualitative and quantitative results. Building strong stakeholder relationships will be key to running a successful project.
Read more about the role, the tasks and the company HERE!
What we’re looking for:
- Structured and organised to manage several projects end to end simultaneously
- Work dynamically and flexibly to adapt to customer needs
- Strong stakeholder management ability to build relationships from care home manager level to municipality leadership team level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods (you will not need to do data analysis)
- Passion for healthcare and our dream
- Experience working in elderly care and welfare technology
- Proficiency in Swedish and English language
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Ideally you would be located in Malmö, as your other Swedish team members, however, remote working options are possible.
If you have the ambition, energy and skills needed to be successful in this role and want to be part of a company that is on a journey improving healthcare, please apply to this job!