Medhouse is searching for an experienced Tender & Contract Specialist with experience from the diagnostic industry. Our customer is a global pharma company with portfolio of products within diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s, and branded medicines.
The position is a full-time position.
Objectives & tasks:
- Responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes regarding pre-tender process.
- Responsible for driving tender preparation and submission process of diagnostic products.
- Ensuring collection and submission of all needed material and information in time for submission.
- Responsible for translating information from English to Danish.
- Point of contact for customers for communication and clarification.
- Creating and keeping Nordic supplier database, up-to date.
- Work closely with Nordic colleague.
- Support local sales force.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience from managing tenders and contracts within diagnostics or medical device industry.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Laboratory experience, an advantage.
- Degree in finance, business administration or healthcare.
- Structured and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Danish and English -speaking/writing.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please apply directly by using the “apply button” and upload your CV and cover letter. For further information, please contact Medhouse: Helle Neel Jensen + 45 40750805, Helle.email@example.com.