For our customer, Medac GmbH, a German privately held, globally operating pharmaceutical and diagnostic company, we are searching for an experienced KAM within Rheumatology & Dermatology for Denmark.
The position is full time, reporting to Country lead Norway & Denmark.
Start: October 2021, based in Copenhagen area, home office, and affiliated with Medac Scandinavian office in Malmö.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage planning, implementation and follow-up of marketing and sales activities aimed at customers in Denmark within Rheumatology & Dermatology.
- Visit, promote and train relevant health care professionals, specialists, and nurses across hospitals departments within rheumatology, private dermatology clinics and hospital pharmacies.
- Conducting customer meetings within targets of rheumatology and dermatology and future new product areas.
- Attend workshops and congresses, business travel to Scandinavia and corporate HQ.
- Preparation and updating of KAM plans/tools/CRM-system.
- Analyze/report sales and competitor data for the Danish market. Working in collaboration with KAM within Uro-oncology products, and Scandinavian KAM/Product managers.
- Following up on reported side effects and complaints from Danish customers.
To qualify for this position, you are/you have ideally:
- Certified LIF education.
- Educated nurse/ pharmacist or a business degree with medical and business knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from pharma or medical device business.
- Track record of sales excellence
- Strong customer focus and selling skills, analytical mindset.
- Experience within rheumatology & dermatology and working cross-functionally in Scandinavian markets are advantages.
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English, and good understanding of Scandinavia languages.
- Good understanding of Danish health care and hospital system
- Experienced MS office user.
We are looking for a trustworthy and self-motivated, extrovert team player with a strong drive and entrepreneurial personality, who enjoys being in the field, visiting customers, and coordinate operational everyday tasks.
You will be part of an organization, characterized by knowledge sharing, competence development, working in close collaboration with supporting colleagues, having responsibility for the Danish market.
If you are the right person for this position, please submit your application and cover letter by using the Apply button.
For further information, please contact Helle Neel Jensen on M: + 45 40750805, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continuously evaluate the applications received and look forward to hearing from you.