Medhouse is looking for an experienced medtech/pharmaceuticals professional to work with our client Becton Dickinson with their Target Temperature Management technology in Critical Care in Finland.
- Solid background within sales towards critical care units.
- Minimum 5 years of medical devices/pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience.
- Fluent in Finnish and working proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- Readiness for extensive domestic travel.
We are looking for a self-starter type person with the demonstrated ability to independently plan, execute and report high quality activities in hospital sales. Excellent communications and team player skills are essential. You must have strong presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver scientific and medical sales messages. This is a field / home based role and the geography is Finland. The selected candidate will report to Sales Manager Nordics/Baltics UCC at BD.
In this role, you will be fully responsible of sales, training and hospital adaption to our technology. Main focus will be on the intensive care units in Finland. Building relationships with ICU HCPs, adapt and develop present customers in their usage of Target Temperature Management (TTM), introduce our technology to new customers. In this job, you will have the responsibility for your customers, revenues and the knowledge of our technology and how to treat according to latest known clinical evidence and guidelines.
- Drive and develop local and Nordic execution of UCC strategies
- Educate and train HCPs in connection with the therapy (both face to face as well as distance)
- With Sales Manager UCC
- plan territory according to adapted customer categories
- visit and participate in the clinical practice to fully understand customer needs
- address needs with our solutions and manager opportunity pipeline
- Manage CRM (salesforce.com)
- Together with the Nordic team develop and adapt the overall strategies to the different markets
- Tender management together with the BD Price and Tender team
- Support sales manager with expectations of the market on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual estimates.
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and healthcare worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures and support the management of diabetes.
Medhouse is a full-service life science consultancy company with approximately 90 employees in the Nordic region. Medhouse offers services in interim, recruitment, regulatory service and project teams.
Call Managing Partner Kai Lindfors to discuss this opportunity: 0400191201, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply right away.