Medhouse is looking for a pharmaceutical professional with experience and network within oncology to work with a groundbreaking oncogenomic diagnostic test platform that our client is launching in breast cancer.
The ideal candidate has sales/marketing/medical experience of having successfully promoted complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics (ideally in breast cancer) in Finland. He/she is also experienced in working with multiple stakeholders and decision makers across the health care system, not only clinicians. Other criteria include:
- Proven large territory and key account management skills.
- Evidence of pathway and guideline development to demonstrate industry and health care system joint working to improve efficiencies and patient care.
- Deep understanding (or can quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer.
- Excellent understanding of cancer care in the Finnish public and private healthcare sectors.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) at all levels of the health care system.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
- Self-starter and experience of working in smaller organisations or divisions within a larger healthcare company – autonomous, entrepreneurial in their thinking and approach.
- Willingness and ability to travel to national and international meetings multiple times per year.
- Market access, marketing, leadership, training or other non-sales role experience would be a plus.
- Life science degree/clinical experience is a plus.
We expect the chosen candidate to:
- Drive sales in Finland both in the private healthcare sector and in the national health care service.
- Develop account plans that are aligned to the national brand plan, which are both strategic and tactical.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for regional performance.
- Effectively manage regional budget and align spend with account objectives.
- Engage with clinical and non-clinical customers in both the national health care system and Private Sector.
- Develop local and national opinion leaders to be and act as brand advocates.
- To deliver impactful and compelling presentations to customers, attend relevant conferences/events in Finland.
- To become a product expert and have an excellent comprehension and understanding of how breast cancer is managed in Finland.
- Adherence to client and market policies and procedures.