On behalf of our customer, an innovative pharma company, committed to developing treatments for several cancer types through application of precision, targeted radioligand therapy, Medhouse is searching for an experienced MSL within Oncology.
The position is in Medical Affairs, reporting to Medical Lead, homebased with frequent travel.
Objectives and Key responsibilities:
- Ambassador and advocate for the company’s science within healthcare community, well-positioned to discuss and provide scientific and therapeutic information to health care professionals and researchers.
- Participation in medical education for health care professionals through local presentations at offices, investigator meetings, advisory boards, and other appropriate venues to enhance product knowledge.
- Collaboration with Managed Markets team, both field-based and at the home office, to identify opportunities and needs that can be addressed via communication of scientific, medical and health economic information.
- Manage research and educational activities at targeted institutions and practices with national opinion leaders and other decision makers.
- Be point of contact for the field team for Medical Affairs queries, leading compliance in the field team.
- Take lead of business-critical projects, launch preparation activities, liaising with patient associations in line with strategy, and in collaboration/as per guidance of the Medical Lead.
- Identification, establishment and maintaining collaborative relationships with national opinion leaders, investigators, institutions, and professional societies strategic to appropriate development and use.
Qualifications and skills:
- Education in Clinical/Science/Pharmacy degree (MD/DO, PhD, PharmD, MSc).
- Minimum 3 years of MSL experience, preferably within Oncology.
- Excellent language skills in English and Scandinavian language.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle interactions and present to specialist physicians and opinion leaders.
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal, written and public publications.
- Ability to comprehend, adapt and interpret clinical and pre-clinical data.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to handle simultaneous tasks.
- Commercial acumen in collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and facilitate development of external investigators.
- Understanding organizational behavior, academic and corporate culture.
- Expertise in compliance, regulations, guidelines on promotional activities.
We are looking for a decision-making, proactive and problem-solving colleague.
If you are the right person for this position, please submit your application and cover letter by using the apply button.
For further information, please contact Medhouse: Helle Neel Jensen on Mobile: +45 40750805, or email: Helle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continuously evaluate the applications received and look forward to hearing from you.