Medhouse is currently searching for an experienced Automation Project Manager with experience from the diagnostic industry. Our customer is a global pharma company with portfolio of products within diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s, and branded medicines.
The position is a full-time position.
Objectives & main tasks:
- Responsible for leading complex automation projects.
- Driving improvements, standardization and effectiveness in processes, tools and trainings using Six Sigma methodology.
- Support local solution design-team in preparation of projects regarding tender submission for automation solution offering.
- Lead, prepare, implement, and validate automation solution projects.
- Do proactive and continuous risk assessment on various projects, meeting critical milestones.
- Drive improvements, standardization, efficiency, and effectiveness in processes, using Six Sigma methodology.
- Assist and drive major Strategic Account Management Planning for stakeholders and align timelines.
- Provide leadership for cross-functional project teams (internally and customer facing).
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from the diagnostic industry managing complex projects.
- Experience as program-/project manager.
- Excellent product & industry knowledge.
- Certification and successful application of methods like Six Sigma (green or black belt).
- Strong interpersonal verbal presenting and writing skills.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Team-orientated and strong motivator.
- Fluent in local language and English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration and marketing or equivalent.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please apply directly by using the “apply button” and upload your CV and cover letter. For further information, please contact Medhouse: Helle Neel Jensen + 45 40750805,firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continuously evaluate the applications received.